For my final pieces I created one for an environment, the main character and a weapon concept all on A3 paper. For two of these I used pencil and some charcoal, but for my weapon concept I wanted to add more colour and contrast so I used pastels and the scanned it into Photoshop to make it darker.
For my presentation of my work I mounted my concept pieces onto mount board to make them feel more finished and it was easier to hold up during the presentation without bending or folding the images.
These are my three final pieces. My favourite of the three is the environment because this is the one I spent the most time on and has the most detail. In my feedback I found people preferred my concept art for my weapon, I guess this was because it stood out more because of the darkness of the image.



No comments:
Post a Comment